Voltaren 50mg Diclofenac sodium 50mg 100 Tablets A-FENAC ,ANODYNE
5 in stock
Best Pain killer Voltaren 50mg Diclofenac. natr. 100 Tablets
Guarantee my Products are Original!
Expiry date – Above 1 year
Delivery can take up to 20-30 days depending on your region, territory.
Warning: Please read the proper guidelines and instructions in the leaflet for dosage requirements.
Voltaren belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which are used to treat pain and reduce inflammation (swelling and redness).
Voltaren is used to treat:
- different types of arthritis including rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
- other painful conditions where swelling is a problem such as back pain, rheumatism, muscle strains, sprains and tendonitis (e.g. tennis elbow)
- menstrual cramps (period pain)
- relieve pain in children after they have had an operation.
- primarily for the treatment of inflammation and pain caused by conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. It also is effective in treating soft tissue inflammation that causes tendinitis and bursitis, and for treating dysmenorrhea (menstrual cramps).
It can relieve the symptoms of pain and inflammation but it will not cure your condition.
When you must not use it
Do not use Voltaren if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to:
– diclofenac (the active ingredient in Voltaren) or any of the other ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
– other medicines containing diclofenac (e.g. Voltaren Rapid tablets, Voltaren Emulgel)
– any other NSAID
If you are not sure if you are taking any of the above medicines, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
– shortness of breath
– wheezing or difficulty breathing
– swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
– rash, itching or hives on the skin.
Many medicines used to treat headache, period pain and other aches and pains contain aspirin or NSAID medicines. If you are allergic to aspirin or NSAID medicines and you use Voltaren, these symptoms may be severe.
Do not use Voltaren if you have had any of the following medical conditions:
– a stomach or intestinal ulcer
– bleeding from the stomach or bowel (symptoms of which may include blood in your stools or black stools)
– severe kidney or liver problems
– severe heart failure
Do not use Voltaren suppositories if you suffer from inflammation of the rectum (back passage) or if your rectum is painful (sometimes with bleeding or discharge).
Do not use Voltaren during the last three months of pregnancy..
Use of this medicine during the last 3 months of pregnancy may affect your baby and may delay labour and birth.
Follow all directions given to you by your doctor and pharmacist carefully.
These instructions may differ from the information contained in this leaflet.
If you do not understand the instructions on the label, ask your doctor or pharmacist for help.
There are different ways to take Voltaren tablets and suppositories, depending on your condition. Your doctor will tell you exactly how many tablets or suppositories to take.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
To treat arthritis or other painful conditions
The usual starting dose of Voltaren tablets is 75mg to 150mg each day. After the early stages of treatment, it is usually possible to reduce the dose to 75mg to 100mg each day.
To treat menstrual cramps (period pain)
The tablets are usually taken during each period as soon as cramps begin and continued for a few days until the pain goes away.
The usual starting dose of Voltaren tablets is 50mg to 100mg each day, beginning as soon as cramps begin and continuing until the pain goes away, but for no longer than 3 days.
If necessary, the dose can be raised over several menstrual periods to a maximum of 200mg each day.
To treat post-operative pain in children
Your doctor will advise what strength and dose of Voltaren suppositories is suitable for your child.
How to take the tablets
Voltaren tablets are usually taken in 2 or 3 doses during the day.
Swallow the tablets whole with a full glass of water or other liquid. Do not chew them.
The tablets have a special coating to keep them from dissolving until they have passed through the stomach into the bowel. Chewing the tablets would destroy the coating.
Half bottle (50 tablets), 1 Bottle (100 Tablets)