MOTILIUM DOMPERIDONE 10mg 100 TABLETS BLOATING NAUSEA DYSMOTILITY
41 in stock
Motilium 10mg – 100 Tablets (Domperidone 10mg)
MOTILIUM TABLETS – CMI (Janssen-Cilag)
Expiry date – Above 1 year
Delivery can take up to 20-30 days depending on your region, territory.
Warning: Please read the proper guidelines and instructions in the leaflet for dosage requirements.
Motilium is used to treat the following conditions in adults:
* nausea and vomiting
* discomfort caused by a slow moving stomach known as gastroparesis. Symptoms include not being able to finish a meal, a feeling of being “too full” or bloated after a meal, a loss of appetite, feeling sick and maybe vomiting, or belching without relief.
Motilium is an antiemetic and a prokinetic medicine. It works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger in the brain which causes the feeling of nausea and vomiting, as well as increasing the movement or contractions of the stomach and intestines, allowing food to move more easily through the stomach.
Your doctor may have prescribed Motilium for another reason. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
Before you take Motilium
When you must not take it
Do not take Motilium if:
* you have an allergy to Motilium, or any of the ingredients. See Product Description at the end of this leaflet for a list of ingredients.
* if you have a tumour of the pituitary gland called prolactinoma.
* if an increase in stomach or bowel contractions can harm you. For example, if you have had bleeding, a blockage or puncture in your gullet.
Before you start to take it you must tell your doctor if:
* you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
* you are breast feeding or wish to breastfeed
* you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease
* you have or have ever had breast cancer.
If you have not told your doctor or pharmacist about any of the above, tell them before you start taking or are given Motilium.
Your doctor will advise you whether or not to take Motilium or if you need to adjust the dose or alter your treatment.
* The usual dose in adults is one tablet three to four times a day, best taken 15 to 30 minutes before meals or food, and if necessary at bedtime.
* Sometimes your doctor may increase the dose to two tablets three to four times a day after you have taken Motilium for 2 weeks.
* Your doctor may reduce the dose if you have kidney disease.
* Your doctor may ask you to take Motilium for up to 6 months.