For pay using paypal / skrill / western union or moneygram , please click on the button ahead has right side of the Description
Midazolam is used for:
Reducing anxiety or producing drowsiness or anesthesia before certain medical procedures or surgery. It may also be given continuously to maintain sedation or anesthesia in certain patients. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Midazolam is a benzodiazepine. It works in the central nervous system (brain) to cause sleepiness, muscle relaxation, and short-term memory loss, and to reduce anxiety.
Do NOT use midazolam if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in midazolam
- you have acute narrow-angle glaucoma, severe mental problems (eg, psychosis), or severe liver disease
- you have alcohol intoxication with abnormal vital signs
- you are taking delavirdine, efavirenz, an HIV protease inhibitor (eg, ritonavir), or sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
How to use midazolam:
Use midazolam as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Midazolam is usually administered as an injection at your doctor's office, clinic, or hospital. Ask your doctor or pharmacist any questions that you may have about midazolam.
- If midazolam contains particles or is discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged in any way, do not use it.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Dispose of properly after use. Ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain local regulations for proper disposal.
- If you miss a dose of midazolam, contact your doctor immediately.
Expire date - Above 1 Year
package content - 10 tablets
Click here to check our payment and shipping policy