For pay using paypal / skrill / western union or moneygram , please click on the button ahead has right side of the Description
Cafergot 20 Tablets Pack For Migraine
Free shipping with Tracking Number
Above 1 Year
Cafergot is used for:
Preventing and treating certain kinds of headaches (eg, migraines, migraine variants, "histaminic cephalalgia"). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Cafergot is indicated as therapy to abort or prevent vascular headache, e.g., migraine, migraine variants, or so-called "histaminic cephalalgia." Cafergot is a combination of 2 vasoconstrictors. It works by constricting blood vessels in the lining of the brain, which helps to decrease the pain from migraine headaches.
Do NOT use Cafergot if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cafergot
- you are pregnant or may become pregnant
- you are in labor
- you have blood vessel problems (eg, peripheral vascular disease), coronary heart disease, high blood pressure, liver or kidney problems, or severe infection (eg, sepsis)
- you are taking an azole antifungal (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole), delavirdine, HIV protease inhibitors (eg, delavirdine, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir), efavirenz, a ketolide antibiotic (eg, telithromycin), a macrolide antibiotic (eg, clarithromycin, erythromycin), or selective 5-HT agonists (eg, sumatriptan, eletriptan)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
How to use Cafergot:
Use Cafergot as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Cafergot may be taken with or without food.
- Eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice may affect the amount of Cafergot in your blood. Talk with your doctor before including grapefruit or grapefruit juice in your diet.
- Cafergot is only to be used as needed for a migraine attack.
- Take Cafergot at the first sign of a headache. If the initial dose does not relieve your headache, additional doses may be needed according to your doctor's instructions. Do not take a dose of Cafergot within 30 minutes of your last dose.
- Do not take more than 6 tablets for a single migraine headache or more than 10 tablets during any 7-day period without first checking with your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Cafergot and you still have a headache, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take a dose of Cafergot within 30 minutes of your last dose. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cafergot.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately. Symptoms may include chest pain; coma; diarrhea; difficulty breathing; drowsiness; numbness, coldness, pain, tingling, or blue color of the extremities; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; shock; vomiting; weak pulse.
Proper storage of Cafergot:
Store Cafergot at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C), in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cafergot out of the reach of children and away from pets.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Procedure: For the best results, dosage should start at the first sign of an attack. Adults: Take 2 tablets at the start of attack; 1 additional tablet every 1/2 hour, if needed for full relief (maximum 6 tablets per attack, 10 per week).
Maximum Adult Dosage: Total dose for any one attack should not exceed 6 tablets. Total weekly dosage should not exceed 10 tablets. Ergotamine tartrate and caffeine tablets should not be used for chronic daily administration. In carefully selected patients, with due consideration of maximum dosage recommendations, administration of the drug at bedtime may be an appropriate short-term preventive measure.
Click here to check our payment and shipping policy