For pay using paypal / skrill / western union or moneygram , please click on the button ahead has right side of the Description
Motilium 10mg - 100 Tablets (Domperidone 10mg)
Free Shipping With Tracking Number
Expire Date - 2018 - 03 or later
MOTILIUM TABLETS - CMI (Janssen-Cilag)
CONSUMER MEDICINE INFORMATION
What is in this leaflet,
This leaflet answers some common questions about Motilium tablets. It does not contain all the available information. It does not take the place of talking to your doctor or pharmacist.
All medicines have risks and benefits. Your doctor has weighed the risks of you taking Motilium against the benefits this medicine is expected to have for you.
If you have any concerns about taking Motilium ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep this leaflet with your medicine. You may need to read it again.
What Motilium is used for
Motilium is used to treat the following conditions in adults:
* nausea and vomiting
* discomfort caused by a slow moving stomach known as gastroparesis. Symptoms include not being able to finish a meal, a feeling of being "too full" or bloated after a meal, a loss of appetite, feeling sick and maybe vomiting, or belching without relief.
Motilium is an antiemetic and a prokinetic medicine. It works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger in the brain which causes the feeling of nausea and vomiting, as well as increasing the movement or contractions of the stomach and intestines, allowing food to move more easily through the stomach.
Your doctor may have prescribed Motilium for another reason. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
Before you take Motilium
When you must not take it
Do not take Motilium if:
* you have an allergy to Motilium, or any of the ingredients. See Product Description at the end of this leaflet for a list of ingredients.
* if you have a tumour of the pituitary gland called prolactinoma.
* if an increase in stomach or bowel contractions can harm you. For example, if you have had bleeding, a blockage or puncture in your gullet.
Do not use Motilium if the packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering. Do not use Motilium beyond the expiry date (month and year) printed on the pack.
Before you start to take it
You must tell your doctor if:
* you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
* you are breast feeding or wish to breastfeed
* you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease
* you have or have ever had breast cancer.
If you have not told your doctor or pharmacist about any of the above, tell them before you start taking or are given Motilium.
Your doctor will advise you whether or not to take Motilium or if you need to adjust the dose or alter your treatment.
Taking other medicines:
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines, including medicines you can buy without a prescription from a pharmacy, supermarket or health food shop.
In particular, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following:
* medicines that neutralise or reduce the amount of stomach acid (such as antacids, ranitidine, cimetidine, omeprazole)
* anticholinergic drugs (used to prevent travel sickness, treat Parkinson's Disease or relieve stomach cramps or spasms).
These medicines may be affected by Motilium or may affect how well Motilium works. Your doctor or pharmacist can tell you what to do if you are taking any of these medicines.
How much to take:
* The usual dose in adults is one tablet three to four times a day, best taken 15 to 30 minutes before meals or food, and if necessary at bedtime.
* Sometimes your doctor may increase the dose to two tablets three to four times a day after you have taken Motilium for 2 weeks.
* Your doctor may reduce the dose if you have kidney disease.
* Your doctor may ask you to take Motilium for up to 6 months.
How to take it:
* Motilium is best taken 15 to 30 minutes before meals or food.
* Do not take medicines that neutralise stomach acid or medicines that reduce the production of stomach acid within 2 hours of taking Motilium
Click here to check our payment and shipping policy