For pay using paypal / skrill / western union or moneygram , please click on the button ahead has right side of the Description
Fastum Gel Ketoprofen 2.5% for relief of pain and rheumatic and muscle pains (15g x 3)
We Only Sell Original Medicines
Expire - 2016 - 08 or later
Worldwide Free Shipping With Tracking !!!
WHAT FASTUM GEL IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Fastum Gel contains a medicine called ketoprofen. Fastum Gel belongs to a group of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti- Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). These reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
Fastum Gel is used to relieve the pain of soft tissue injuries, and acute strains and sprains. Fastum Gel should only be used by adults and children over 12 years of age.
FASTUM Gel - Ketoprofen 2.5% - or local relief of pain and inflammation associated with rheumatic and muscular disorders and soft tissue injuries such as acute strains and sprains.
- Fastum Ketoprofen 2.5%
- Topical Inflammation and Pain Relief.
- 15 gram tube
BEFORE YOU USE FASTUM GEL
Do not use Fastum Gel and tell your doctor if:
- you have previously had any photosensitivity reactions - an abnormal reaction of the skin to sunlight which may resemble severe sunburn
- you are hypersensitive (allergic) to the active substance ketoprofen, UV blockers (sun creams) or perfumes
- you are hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the other ingredients of Fastum Gel (see Section 6, "Further information" for a list of other ingredients)
- you are hypersensitive (allergic) to aspirin, other NSAIDs (eg ibuprofen) or any medicines for pain relief or inflammation including tiaprofenic acid
- you are hypersensitive to fenofibrate (a medicine used to lower blood cholesterol)
- you have had wheezing (asthma), runny nose (rhinitis) or an itchy rash (hives) after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs (eg ibuprofen)
- you intend to use it on skin conditions such as eczema, acne or infected skin, an open wound or skin lesion (eg abscess, ulcer or tumour)
- the area to be treated is near the eyes
- you are pregnant (see pregnancy and breast-feeding section).
Driving and using machines
Fastum Gel should not affect your ability to drive and use machinery.
HOW TO USE FASTUM GEL
How to apply Fastum Gel
It is important to use Fastum Gel as directed:
- tube: unscrew the cap and pierce the aluminium seal with the point in the top of the cap.
- pump dispenser: when using the pump dispenser for the first time, press the top of the dispenser several times or push the bottom until the gel is released). Keep the dispenser in a horizontal position during use (see the pictures below).
Click here to check our payment and shipping policy